Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Are You Kidding?!?

Our lovely elected officials...HAVE THEY READ THE FREAKIN' CONSTITUTION???

To quote Russ Feingold
"Lindsay Graham and I sponsored legislation to have pilot programs in five states," Feingold told the audience. "Maybe we should try some different things. There might be a single-payer state. There might be a co-op state. Let's get some evidence on the ground. This thing right now is not going in the right direction. We might be in a situation where there won't be a bill worth passing." (The Lakeland Times)

Anybody remember that 10th Amendment Thing...you know, Enumerated Powers.

This country was not founded so the federal government can use individual states as testing grounds. States decide for THEMSELVES what they think is best.

I would like to share my favorite tweet regarding this:

@topherbrenner (me) Anyone disturbed the Senate wants to tell different states what to do http://tinyurl.com/n7u3ue #tcot #tlot #gop #iamthemob

@betseyross "Disturbed" is one way to put it. I'd say madder than 40 hells is more like it.

Exactly,

@betseyross, couldn't have said it better myself

My two cents

No comments:

Post a Comment