Monday, June 22, 2009

Random Thoughts - 6/22/09

The dawning of a new year is upon me. Causes me to want to record some random thoughts.

Does the disputed election in Iran matter if they don't overthrow the Ayatollah and his council?

When does Underwriter's Laboratories (UL) become a government agency?

Who are half of the celebrities I see on "E! News"? If they are so famous, why don't I know who they are?

When do I get my own reality show?

I think if you want to change government, you need to vote all of congress out. Ron Paul is the only conservative I know of who is actually doing something, the rest of the Republicans seem to just talk a lot.

Is it just me or does President Obama make "W" look like a libertarian?

I wish someone would introduce a sport between NBA and NFL season. Baseball is as tedious as Sean Hannity.

Can someone really wealthy please put together a debate between Mark Levin and Barney Frank?

If someone brought up global warming for the first time today I may actually believe them. I sweat when I open the refrigerator.

Has Obama actually taken time to do anything? He must drive his kids nuts.

Is anybody else jealous that they didn't get to punch Perez Hilton?

Was that thought a hate crime?

Is 34 the new 33?

My two cents

No comments:

Post a Comment